Join us to hear Carl Sachs present the amazing story of the engineering challenges faced at Epworth Hospital’s new Richmond build.
Hear how Epworth Hospital, Kane Construction, Silver Thomas Hanley Architects and Workplace Access & Safety produced a system including invisible, permanent fall prevention equipment that minimises the load on the building’s structure while meeting Australian safety benchmarks.
Ask the Expert | A Q&A session will be held following the presentation.
When: Tuesday 17th October 2017, 09:00-09:45am AEST
In this 45-minute webinar, hear how Epworth pulled it off and the lessons you can apply to your own sites. Without leaving your desk, you’ll get:
- A rundown of the must-know height safety rules
- A list of what to ask your architect and builder
- How to use a risk assessment to lower the annual costs of running the height safety system
- The equipment options – how to make the system work in practice
- Interactive Q&A – get expert answers to your questions