Rung and step ladders for access to roofs and plant
Ladders go beyond the simple rung ladder at Workplace Access & Safety with ladders of all types of internal and external fixed accessed ladders, including rung, step and attic ladders.
Specifications as follows:
- Sturdy and durable
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion resistant
- Fabricated and installed to Australian standards
- ISO 9001 StandardsMark™ Quality Certified
- CodeMark™ approved to comply with Australia’s National Construction Code
- R10 slip resistance – steps are independently tested in a NATA™-accredited laboratory to meet the outdoor walkway slip rating of R10 on a wet oil ramp test
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 1657 or AS/NZS 1892.3:1996
- Fully compliant with OHS legislation
- Ergonomically designed for ease of movement and safety
- Treads, including the distance from the bottom tread to the landing, are equally spaced for sure footing and reduced risk of falls
- Strong, reliable, and built to last
- Never spliced and weld-free for less flex
- Custom built to meet your site requirements
- Treads are shaped to maximize foothold as proved in ergonomic research*
*Caple, D, 2012 report
Ladders are custom built to suit your workplace and among the common accessories are retractable safety rails and spring-loaded castors for easy relocation.
To find out more about fixed access ladders, and OHS compliance, speak with a Workplace Access & Safety height specialist. To make ladders safe and comfortable to use, Workplace Access & Safety designs them with ladder stabilising brackets, guardrails, handgrabs, lockable gates and access hatches to suit your building and operations.
Already have ladders on your site? Book a ladder inspection with Workplace Access & Safety today to ensure your workers and site contractors ladders are safe. Our height safety experts will perform a 36-point check which will identify risks and produce a plain English report setting out and prioritising what needs to be done to make your ladders safe and compliant.