Defender™ HVAC access systems increase worker efficiency and safety
Accessing HVAC systems for routine inspections and maintenance can put workers into precarious locations. Safeguard your workers and your business by installing a HVAC access system which allows staff and contractors to easily access service points while keeping them safe from exposed edges, open voids or brittle surfaces.
User-friendly and safe HVAC access
Ensure you meet your obligations as a building owner, facility manager, designer or occupier by having an roof access system designed to keep your people safe and you on the right side of state OH&S laws. All Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to provide safe and ready access to all service points to facilitate routine maintenance.
- The complete solution: Defender™ HVAC access systems are matched with guardrails, walkways, fixed ladders, intermediate platforms, lockable gates, access hatches, stabilizing brackets and much more to create a system that is safe, compliant and will assist the way your people work.
- Custom-built incorporating existing structure
- Stringently tested for weight and strength
- Sturdy and highly durable
- Installed by Certified Defender™ Installers
Designed for your site
Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to meet the needs of your site and the way your people work, so you get a customised, safe system. Designing the system to the site application ensures you are left with a system that will reduce risk and increase worker efficiency.
Assured compliance for optimal safety
Defender™ HVAC access systems are designed to ensure they meet the requirements of the benchmark standard for fixed walkways, platforms, ladders, guardrailing and stairs for maintenance access, AS 1657. Additionally, you can be sure each and every Defender™ HVAC access system will be :
- CodeMark™ approved to comply with Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA)
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 StandardsMark™ accredited facility
- Independently tested in a NATA™ accredited facility to meet the outdoor walkway slip-rating of R10 on a wet oil ramp test
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 1657