Defender™ Cooling Tower Platforms
Defender™ Cooling Tower Platforms are the safe choice for accessing cooling towers, elevated areas and mechanical plant and a smart answer to your roof oh&s problem.
Designed and tested in our NATA™-accredited fall prevention laboratory and independently certified to ensure compliance with Australian Standards, Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA), OHS legislation and state law.
All Defender™ Cooling Tower Platforms are installed by Certified Defender™ Installers for consistent quality and compliance.
Defender™ Cooling Tower Platforms are:
- ISO 9001 Five-tick Quality Certified
- CodeMark™ approved to comply with Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA)
- Tested in a NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) accredited facility
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 1657
- Fully compliant with OHS legislation
- Strong, reliable and built to last
- Never spliced and weld-free for less flex
- Custom built to meet your site requirements
- Installed by Defender™ Certified Installers
- Extraordinarily cost-effective
- Made from non-corrosive aluminium. All metal components are hot-dipped galvanised
- R10 slip resistance- independently tested in a NATA laboratory to meet the outdoor walkway slip rating of R10 on a wet oil ramp test
The complete solution
Your Defender™ Cooling Tower Platform is matched with a full suite of Defender™ height safety equipment (guardrails, hand-rails, cages, fixed ladders, intermediate platforms, lockable gates, access hatches, stabilizing brackets, etc.)
Engage Workplace Access & Safety for a cooling tower access audit.