Cooling Tower Platforms
Cooling Tower Platforms are the safe choice for accessing cooling towers, elevated areas and mechanical plant and a smart answer to your roof oh&s problem.
They should be designed and tested and independently certified to ensure compliance with Australian Standards, Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA), OHS legislation and state law.
Cooling Tower Platforms should be:
- ISO 9001 Five-tick Quality Certified
- CodeMark™ approved to comply with Australia’s National Construction Code (formerly the BCA)
- Tested in a NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities) accredited facility
- Fully compliant to Australian Standard AS 1657
- Fully compliant with OHS legislation
- Strong, reliable and built to last
- Never spliced and weld-free for less flex
- Custom built to meet your site requirements
- Made from non-corrosive aluminium. All metal components are hot-dipped galvanised
- R10 slip resistance- independently tested in a NATA laboratory to meet the outdoor walkway slip rating of R10 on a wet oil ramp test
Engage Workplace Access & Safety for a cooling tower access audit.