Workplace Access & Safety’s operations and services are independently accredited by key testing and standards associations:
NATA Accredited Testing
NATA is the authority that provides independent assurance of technical competence through a proven network of best practice industry experts.
The criteria for determining a facility’s competence are based on the relevant international standard (e.g. ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 15189, ISO/IEC 17020). NATA provides assessment, accreditation and training services to laboratories and technical facilities throughout Australia and internationally. Visit the NATA website and search either ‘Workplace Access and Safety’ or ‘19106’ to verify our accreditation.
Fall Prevention Inspections
Workplace Access & Safety have been accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) to perform fall prevention inspections on:
- Fall arrest systems
Commissioning and in-service inspection and load testing
- Anchorages and holding points
Commissioning and in-service inspection and on-site static load testing
Workplace Access & Safety are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) to perform mechanical testing of:
Protective enclosures, fences and safety barriers
Load tests on guardrail posts and guardrails by the methods of AS 1657 for the purposes of determining compliance with The Building Code of Australia (2014) Section D2.18
Load tests on fixed ladders and stairways by the methods of AS 1657 Appendices D and F
Lifting gear and tensioning and staying systems
Anchorages and supports
Static and dynamic strength tests of single-point anchor devices by the methods of AS/NZS 5532
NATA answer "how often should I inspect my height safety equipment?"
Workplace Access & Safety are members of, and actively involved with a number of key industry standards bodies. These include:
- Standards Australia – representing the Master Builders of Australia on standards committee AS 1657-2013 (Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – design, construction and installation).
- Registered commercial builder (Victoria, NSW, QLD, ACT, SA, WA)
- Facility Managers Association of Australia
- Institute of Hospital Engineers Association
- Safety Institute of Australia
- Master Builders Association of Australia
- Australian Institute of Hotel Engineers
- Institute of Hospital Engineers Australia
- AIRAH – Member
- Australian Institute of Petroleum